Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Friday, March 11, 2016

Austin Wedding Photography: Cecille & Robert

Sneak peek photos taken with Cecille & Robert in Austin, Texas. These two just tied the knot! Following the ceremony, we took pictures around Congress avenue. These two are so cute together! I love the special, little moments between them. They are genuinely happy and just living in the moment together. You can really see how much they love each other. So sweet...here are some of my favorites!

Newly weds on Congress bridge in Austin, Texas
Newly weds kissing on Congress bridge in Austin, Texas
The bride and groom embracing in Austin, Texas
The happy couple at the "I love you so much" wall in Austin, Texas
The happy couple kissing at the "I love you so much" wall in Austin, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment