Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Austin Engagement Photography: AJ & Rachel

Sneak peek images from my photo session with my friends, AJ & Rachel. AJ decided to pop the question to his long time girlfriend, Rachel at the beautiful Mt. Bonnell in Austin, Texas on Saturday. He set up a whole day of pampering for her and then suprised her at the top of Mt. Bonnell with their two dogs and a beautiful ring, of course! These two will be tying the knot in North Carolina later this year. I'm so glad they asked me to capture their proposal ;)

Austin Engagement photos by Martina
Austin Engagement photos by Martina
Austin Engagement photos by Martina
Austin Engagement photos by Martina
Austin engagement photography by Martina
Austin Engagement photos by Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment