Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Newborn Photography: Baby Sky

Sneak peek images from my newborn session with baby boy, Sky. This precious bundle of joy almost a month old. He is so precious and his mama couldn't be more proud. I loved taking these pictures, he was a perfect angel during our shoot. I'm so glad I was able to document these special moments. Here are some of my favorites! For more details on my maternity/newborn packages, please email me at: msv1013@gmail.com.

Newborn baby boy laying in a basket, photo by Martina
Newborn baby boy laying in a basket, photo by Martina
The price sleeps here, photo by Martina
Newborn baby boy laying in a basket, photo by Martina
Newborn baby boy photography, photo by Martina
Newborn baby boy toes, photo by Martina
Mother holding her newborn baby boy, photo by Martina
Mother holding her newborn baby boy, photo by Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment