Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Austin Portraits: Sara at Mayfield Park

Sneak preview of a portrait session with my dear friend, Sara at Covert Park in Austin, Texas. Sara has a successful career as a Design Manager at an advertising agency. Not only that--she is fun, outgoing and amazingly talented! She has such a natural beauty about herself and my goal was to capture that. I hope you enjoy them as much I do. For more info on scheduling a session, send me an email at: msv1013@gmail.com

Austin portraits by Martina at Mayfield Park in Austin, Texas
Austin portraits by Martina at Mayfield Park in Austin
Austin portraits at Mayfield Park in Austin, Texas
Austin portraits by Martina at Mayfield Park in Austin
Austin portraits at Mayfield Park in Austin, Texas
Austin portraits by Martina at Mayfield Park in Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment