Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Special Event Photography: First Birthday!

Sneak peek images from my friends son's first birthday. They had a safari animal theme with fresh fruits and vegetables, a variety of special cheeses, sandwiches, and more. The cake was vanilla with fruit filling from Whole Foods. I had a blast taking pictures of all the adorable kids! I took these with my Nikon 50mm lens & new Nikon Pro Flash. Here are some of my favorites from the day :)

Baby's first birthday in Austin, Texas
Baby's first birthday in Austin, Texas
Baby's first birthday in Austin, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment