Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Maternity Photos: Pregnancy Announcement

Sneak peek images from a photoshoot with a lovely couple, announcing their first pregnancy. They will be opening their Christmas 'gift' in July 2016! What an awesome way to surprise their friends and family. These two are going to make amazing parents. I had so much fun capturing these special moments between them. There are so many great shots, it was hard to pick which ones to show! Here are my favorites from the day :)

Austin pregnancy announcement photography
Austin pregnancy announcement photography
Austin Maternity: Pregnancy Announcement
Austin pregnancy announcement photography
Austin pregnancy announcement photography
Austin pregnancy announcement photography

No comments:

Post a Comment