Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Engagement Story: John & Alyssa

John and Alyssa got engaged on July 2nd. After dating for two years, they moved into a new house together and planned a house warming & 4th of July party to celebrate. During the celebration, John proposed to his sweet heart, Alyssa in front of their friends and family. And she said YES! I think they make the perfect couple. ;)

These two are getting married at the beautiful Red Ridge. When I met them, I knew McKinney Falls would be the perfect, secluded spot for our photo shoot. They are the type of people who live in the moment. They enjoy being outside & dancing. You can really see the love between them. I am so excited for their wedding, it's going to amazing! Here are some of my favorites, I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment