Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Story Lives In The Details

I thought it would be fun to capture some high-end, artistic wedding detail photography. The elements in the photos are very personal to me, as some of them are from my wedding. Pulling out my wedding dress, really brought back cherished memories from my wedding day. As someone once said, “The truth of the story lives in the details.” My attention to details and natural ability to think creatively, enable me to create beautiful and timeless photos for my clients. The details of the wedding day are what make up the story, as I saw it through my eyes. It’s the story that brings the images to life. I would love to tell your wedding story! Contact me for an incredible photographic experience, with a talent photographer. Here are some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy these works of art ;)

Wedding photos by Martina in Austin, TX
Wedding photos by Martina in Austin, TX
Wedding photos by Martina in Austin, TX
Wedding photos by Martina in Austin, TX
Wedding photos by Martina in Austin, TX
Wedding photos by Martina in Austin, TX
Wedding photos by Martina in Austin, TX
Wedding photos by Martina in Austin, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment