Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Austin Wedding Photography: Sandra & Hiawatha

Sneak peeks from Sandra & Hiawatha's wedding on Saturday, April 16th! This adorable couple tied the knot at a beautiful park in Manor, Texas. After meeting in high school marching band, they quickly became friends, and have been together for 9 years! The bride's uncle married the two on a deck overlooking a beautiful lake. Sandra & Hiawatha incorporated a unity rope ceremony, as well. They are so nice and gracious, not to mention fun and romantic together. I'm so honored we could be there to capture these special moments between them. It rained a little bit, but I heard it's good luck when it rains on your wedding day ;) Here are some of my favorites, which one's are your favorites? Let me know what you think & leave a comment!

Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina
Austin Wedding Photography by Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment