Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Jeremiah program, Epic Battle 2015

Photos from a charity event, benefitting the Jeremiah program. This special event included 300 people in attendance, competing in olympics-style games, with an awards ceremony and live auction. All proceeds from the event went to benefit the Jeremiah's program to help low income families. To see more, check out my website.

The Jeremiah Program, Epic Battle 2015
The Jeremiah Program, Epic Battle 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment