Hello, welcome to my professional photography blog. My name is Martina and I live in Austin, Texas. Capturing a beautiful moment or place is my passion. I am a natural portrait and wedding photographer, creating beautiful and timeless photos that tell your unique story. My documentary style of photography captures true emotion and allows you to be yourself in front of the camera. If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session or wedding, contact me at: info@photosbymartina.net. If you enjoy my work and would like receive updates, submit your email address below. I hope you will pull up a chair and stay a while!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Portrait sessions now available!

Hello friends,

I am excited to announce that I am now taking appointments for portrait sessions! Portrait sessions include 1-2 hours of shooting at a location of your choice. I can come to your home and take pictures both indoors and/or outdoors. My style of photography is to document special moments and events. I prefer to use natural lighting, when possible and capture candid and posed photos.

I am open for newborn & children photography, family portraits, and/or other events. Please contact me at: msv1013@gmail.com or call me at 361-548-7451 if you are interested in pricing options and availability. Portrait session prices include a copy of the high-resolution images.

Thanks!
Martina

Click to see picture of a family portrait session by Martina
Click to see picture of a family portrait session by Martina


No comments:

Post a Comment